Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcome to "US" !!

WELCOME - I Think!! Well this should prove to be exciting! I was hoping that I will be able to share some pics on here that most of you may never get the opportunity to see otherwise :) And obviously I'm not up on my scrapbooking yet! (sorry Myranda) So..... this will definitely be a trial & many many errors as I go. Some sites look sooo nice. I don't think I'll get there anytime soon though. So try not to expect too much out of me. Hopefully you'll enjoy something & laugh a little - or alot. If so - we've succeeded! We're just out to share some memories with you too !

p.s. If I could figure out how to add the pictures I'll be happy at this point. :(

1 comment:

Myranda said...

Don't apologize - if you only knew how far behind I am...you would be shocked!!!!